- Our first opportunity to meet will be during our Parent/Teacher/Student Personalized Learning Plan (PLP) Conferences on August 12th or 13th. Check out this BLOG POST to learn how to prepare for your child's PLP.
- K Orientation is August 14th, from 9-11am. This will be your child's first time to meet fellow classmates and get a little snapshot of a day in kindergarten at ACS. Uniforms are optional. Parents are encouraged to slip out as soon as their child feels comfortable.
- Our first day of school (August 15) is a minimum day for kindergarten students, school dismisses at 12:30pm. August 16th is also a minimum day, we dismiss every Friday at 12:30pm. We will begin our full-day schedule on Monday, August 19th.
- Stop by the school office to pick up a Parent Driver Application and fingerprinting paperwork if you're interested in being a field trip driver.
- I've created a private, closed Facebook Group for our class. Join to get connected with other K families. Throughout the year this will be a great resource for event reminders and to reschedule your help times if you are unable to keep your regularly scheduled time.
I look forward to meeting you soon! Please email me if you have any questions!