- Our first opportunity to meet will be during our Parent/Teacher/Student Personalized Learning Plan (PLP) Conferences on August 10th or 11th. Check out this BLOG POST to learn how to prepare for your child's PLP. Click here to sign up for PLPs.
- K Orientation is August 14th, from 9-11am. This will be your child's first time to meet fellow classmates and get a little snapshot of a day in kindergarten at ACS. Uniforms are optional. Parents are encouraged to slip out as soon as their child feels comfortable.
- The first 3 days of school August 16th-18th are half days for kindergarten students, school dismisses at 12:30pm. We will begin our full-day schedule on Monday, August 21st.
- Stop by the school office to pick up a Parent Driver Application and fingerprinting paperwork if you're interested in being a field trip driver.
- I've created a private, closed Facebook Group for our class. Join to get connected with other K families. Throughout the year this will be a great resource for event reminders and to reschedule your help times if you are unable to keep your regularly scheduled time.
- Familiarize yourself with our drop-off and pick-up routine:
I look forward to meeting you soon!